Those were the time when we used to have sudden dinner plans with our family and friends. This pandemic has hit us so hard that now we long for socializing like never before. And that’s why we’ve started making plans along with our family maintaining all precautions regarded our health. And family dinners are surfacing again. An easy dinner recipe for family is essential for those parties. So read on for such recipes that you and your family can enjoy together.
Lasagna- Easy Dinner Recipe For Family
This one is a one-pot recipe that can serve a lot of people altogether. There are 3-4 different steps in this recipe. Let’s see what they are.
Step 1- The Lasagne Sheets- Easy Dinner Recipe For Family
- In a bowl, take 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Mix water to it and knead it into a soft dough.
- Now cut out some balls from the dough and roll them into semi-transparent sheets.
- Let the sheets dry for 30 minutes.
Step 2- Prepare The White Sauce- Easy Dinner Recipe For Family
- Heat a pan on medium flame and melt some butter in it.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour to the pan and roast in for a minute.
- Add a cup of milk to the pan and mix it thoroughly.
- Then add some salt, white pepper, and mixed herbs.
- Let the sauce thicken a bit and turn the flame off and keep the sauce aside.
Step 3- Filling
- For the filling, we will need some chopped veggies like onion, bell papers, corn, potatoes, and chopped garlic. You can also add minced chicken for the chicken lasagna.
- Heat a pan along with a tablespoon of vegetable or olive oil.
- Then sauté the onions and garlic in the oil till the raw smell goes away.
- Then add the veggies. In the case of chicken lasagna, you need to add the chicken first and stir it. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes and then add veggies.
- Then sprinkle some salt for taste and add some tomato ketchup, chili flakes, crushed black pepper, and mixed herbs.
- Let the filling till it turns dry from the soggy texture and then turn the flame off.
Step- 4 The Assembling And Baking
- Preheat the oven at 180-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, take a microwave-proof container to assemble the ingredients.
- Spread some pizza sauce and white sauce at the bottom.
- Then place a lasagna sheet on the sauce.
- Spread some more sauce on the sheets and top it with the filling.
- Then spread some mozzarella cheese on the filling.
- Repeat the whole process until the container fills up.
- Then place the container into the oven and bake it at 200-degrees Fahrenheit for at least 20 minutes.
- After that, let the lasagna sit for 20 minutes.
- Then cut them into equal pieces and enjoy it along with a glass of wine.
People who want to make it without an oven can cook it on low flame for 20-25 minutes. Then let it rest for 20 minutes, and your lasagna is ready to serve.
Try this recipe at home and make your family cherish those lovely moments over a dinner party.