Most of the time, our sweet tooth demands something sweet to eat. But we make ourselves deprived of such sweet pleasures because of the calories the unhealthy sweet dishes bring along. And that makes me compassionate to find a healthy dessert recipe for everyone out there. So read for such 3 recipes of desserts that you can make at home.
Banana Strawberry Chia Seeds Pudding- Healthy Dessert Recipe
People think that they would gain unnecessary weight if they eat desserts. But they don’t know that the desserts containing the right kinds of ingredients won’t do so. Well, this recipe is one of those dessert recipes that is load with nutrients, fiber, antioxidants, and much more. To make this recipe,
- Mash half of a banana and 4-5 strawberries together in a bowl.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds to the bowl.
- Add half a cup of any milk of your choice to the bowl.
- You can add a dash of maple syrup or honey if you prefer it to be sweeter.
- Mix everything well and let it rest for at least 2-3 hours.
- Then pour it into a serving cup along with some sliced banana and strawberry on top of it.
Oats And Walnuts Chocolate Cake- Healthy Dessert Recipe
Talking about desserts, the first thing that comes to our minds is chocolate. However, it’s an irony that chocolate itself is not sweet. Any sort of chocolate in the market comes with added sweeteners in it. Well, that does not mean that you have to avoid chocolate to stay healthy. Here is a recipe for a healthy chocolate cake made with oats and walnuts. To make this cake,
- Take a medium or large bowl and whisk two egg whites it along with a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Then add half a cup of Greek yogurt, a cup of any milk, half a cup of vegetable oil, and maple syrup for sweetness.
- Whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Now add 2 cup oats powder, half a cup of chopped walnut, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4th teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Mix everything well for a smooth consistency. You can add more milk for the flowing consistency of the batter.
- Preheat the oven at 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Power the cake batter into a greased baking tray and place it into the oven.
- Bake it for at least 30mins.
- Then let the cake cool down to cut and eat.
Dry Fruit Bar
To make this healthy dry fruit bar,
- Take one cup of seedless dates and soak them in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
- Then blend the dates into a fine paste and keep it aside.
- Now dry roast some rolled oats, grind it into a fine powder, and keep it aside too.
- Then dry roast 1 cup of cashew, 1 cup of almonds, 1 cup of pistachio, 1/2 a cup of sesame seeds.
- Then heat another pan and pour the date paste. Stir it on low flame until it thickens.
- Then add a cup of maple syrup or honey to the paste and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the dry fruits into the paste and fold it to mix everything.
- Switch off the flame and pour the mixture into a greased plate.
- Let it cool completely.
- Then cut it, and it’s ready to eat.
See, a healthy dessert recipe was never so tough at all. Try this at home and healthily treat your sweet tooth.