Keyword: healthy sesame chicken
In this article, we will discuss a recipe for a healthy sesame chicken that is less greasy and more nutritious. The recipe contains ground-free-range chicken breast, organic green onion, organic garlic cloves, organic ginger. All of these ingredients are mixed in a bowl and placed inside a sesame seed bun. These sandwiches are perfect for lunch on the go!
Healthy Sesame Chicken: Process
1) This healthy sesame chicken recipe is made from ground-free-range chicken breast, organic green onion, organic garlic cloves, and organic ginger. All the ingredients are combined in a bowl and mixed well before being placed inside of an eggroll wrapper; sealed; cut into six pieces; deep-fried at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about four minutes or until golden brown; then dipped in a high-quality sesame seed sauce.
2) In a bowl, add the ground-free-range chicken breast, organic green onion [finely chopped], organic garlic [finely chopped], and organic ginger [minced]. To this mixture, you can optionally add a pinch of salt and pepper. This step can be omitted according to taste, however, doing this will increase the flavor of your dish.
3) Next, using a spoon or fork, mix well before placing inside a sesame seed bun. These sandwiches are perfect for lunch on the go!
4) For an optional sweet sauce that is also less greasy, mix together 1 tablespoon of organic honey, 2 tablespoons of Chinese-style sesame seed sauce, 0.5 tablespoons of rice vinegar, or apple cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt.
5) To avoid the unnecessary calories associated with deep-frying food, you can also bake your chicken strips for ten minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) In a deep-fryer or pan, add 2 cups of canola oil or another oil that has low saturated fat. Allow the oil to heat up before adding your chicken strips.
7) You can now enjoy your healthy sesame chicken that is less greasy and more nutritious!
Benefits of eating healthy sesame chicken
Eating healthy sesame chicken can provide you with nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids which are linked to improved brain function, heart health, and better overall well-being. This dish also contains cancer-fighting properties thanks to the phytochemicals present in many of the ingredients used to make this dish.
Sesame seeds contain dietary fiber, copper, manganese, tryptophan, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B1. These seeds are also a good source of protein.
Chicken breast contains selenium which is an antioxidant mineral that can help fight off free radicals in the body, vitamin B6, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B3, or niacin, vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, and protein. These compounds are all necessary for a healthy body and proper metabolic function.
Green onion contains fiber, niacin, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
Green onion contains chromium which helps to balance blood sugar levels by providing the muscles in the body with glucose. This process is called gluconeogenesis which occurs when glucose is released into the bloodstream allowing your muscles to access it as energy.
Ginger is one of the healthiest spices on earth according to research conducted at Penn State University. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties which can help reduce the risk of stroke or heart disease by preventing the buildup of arterial plaque. The gingerol found in this root also has antiviral and anti-bacterial properties which can aid the immune system in fighting off infections and viruses such as the common cold virus, influenza virus, and Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV).
Eating healthy has never tasted so good! This healthy sesame chicken recipe is a nutritious and delicious way to satisfy your cravings for Asian cuisine without the deep-frying or greasy ingredients. You can enjoy these sandwiches as a light lunch on the go! You can now indulge with your sesame chicken that is just as delicious, but less greasy than the original!